Regency Property Management does not discriminate based on: Race, color, religion, marital status, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, familial status, disability or source of income. We comply with all federal, state and local laws concerning fair housing.
General Application Requirements:
Each person 18 and over must fill out a separate application
- Valid phone numbers and email addresses are required for each applicant
- For multiple applicants/Roommates, all applications must be received within 24 hours, otherwise will be considered incomplete. In this case, other applicants could be considered
- A $40.00 processing fee is required and non-refundable for each submitted application
No application will be processed without a processing fee
All intended residents MUST be listed
- Applicant must be able to enter a legal and binding contract.
- The denial of one applicant will result in the denial of the entire application.
ALL animals of any size, kind or type must be disclosed and photo submitted to RPM. Breed restrictions apply to dogs. Proper documentation must be supplied with application for any companion or service animal.
All vehicles of any size, kind or type must be disclosed.
The applicant is hereby notified of the following procedures and policies:
- If you are submitting an application for a property prior to viewing the interior, please be advised that the following procedures still apply. We cannot guarantee that you will be able to view the interior of a home prior to its posted availability date.
- Applicants must have current identification in the form of driver’s license, state ID, military ID, or passport. A copy of ID must be submitted during the application process
Any false information given will be grounds for denial of an application.
- Applications are generally processed in 2-3 business days. If information is unable to be verified within 72 hours, the application will be denied and Regency Property Management reserves the right to process a back-up application.
- The processing fee is NON-REFUNDABLE, once submitted.
- RPM and/or the owner must approve all pets, and IF a pet is allowed, an increase to the deposit is required for each pet, whether they are an “INSIDE OR OUTSIDE” animal. Please ensure to discuss your animal(s) PRIOR to submitting your application.
- Proof of Renters Insurance that specifically states that it covers damages caused by animals is required prior to move in date.
- Qualifying is based on income, credit, landlord history or home ownership and background court records.
- Written and verifiable documentation must be supplied for income; All applicants must have a gross income equal or exceeding three times the monthly rent. Proof of income can include, but is not limited to: Current paystubs, W-2’s, employment offer letters, financial aid, or tax returns if self-employed. Three consecutive months of bank statements showing ending balance is no less than three times the monthly rent amount can be considered in place of employment income.
Rental history that reflects an outstanding balance, negative reference or refuses to give a reference will result in denial of application.
- Credit report that reflects an unresolved balance to a landlord will result in denial of application.
If your application is approved:
- 50% of the total security deposit must be paid in full with certified funds (cashier’s check or money order) within two business days whether or not you have viewed the interior of the property.
- Occupancy is required within 2 (two) weeks of approval and availability of the property. If the applicant is approved and defaults on paying the reservation deposit, and/or signing a Rental/Lease agreement, or taking possession within 2 weeks, applicant will forfeit the reservation deposit paid.
If your application is denied:
- If your application is denied and you would like to be re-evaluated, you can request a review in writing to: Equal Housing Opportunity Manager, Regency Property Management, Inc., 7150 SW Hampton Street, Suite 101, Tigard, OR 97223. Your application will be reviewed and you will be notified of the outcome. If your application was denied due to adverse credit reporting, contact the credit reporting agency listed on your denial letter.
Disabled Accessibility Statement:
- Regency Property Management, Inc. allows existing premises to be modified for disabled tenants. Please inquire to our office for guidelines and requirements prior to making any modifications.
Other important disclosures:
- All properties are SMOKE and GROW FREE.
- Pets are subject to breed restrictions. Increase to the security deposit will be required if your animal is approved. Minimums are as follows: $250.00 per cat, $250-500 per dog, $150 per caged animal (rabbits, guinea pigs, etc)
- If misrepresentations are found after a rental agreement is signed, your rental agreement will be terminated.
By clicking one of the links below, I certify that I have read and agree to the above screening policies and procedures